Our vision is to facilitate authentic community in the Spirit of Christ Jesus, right in the midst of a busy lonely American culture.
Our Weekly Schedule
- Tuesday: Street night from 5:15-8:15pm at Woods on Bay and Prospect
- Wednesday: Jesus/Bible Study at Lincoln Square at 3pm and the Woods at 7pm
- Thursday: Open mic on break for now
- Friday: Ladies meeting at Woods from 12:30-2:30pm. Prayer at Prayer Center
- Saturday: House church at the Brower’s at 8:30am and at the Senti’s at 9:30am
- Sunday: The Jesus Gathering meets at the Majestic from 4:30pm-6:30pm.
Three Trees Coffeehouse
Three Trees Coffeehouse has gone through some big changes, but we are still about building community in Bellingham. We are no longer meeting on Holly Street, so check out the information below for our new venues.
We really believe that life is about relationships. Our first relationship is with Jesus, so if you don’t know Him yet, we’d love to introduce you. But if that doesn’t interest you, you’re still welcome to come and check out what we’re doing. We desire to build authentic community in the heart of Bellingham. Three Trees is a place to belong, a place of welcome and love.
Three Trees Open Mic at The Majestic
Come and join us for Three Trees Open Mic at the Majestic. Thursdays at 7:30pm. Sign up at 7:15pm!
The Jesus Gathering
The Jesus Gathering is a church that meets downstairs at the Majestic. The mission of the Jesus Gathering is to proclaim the gospel and make disciples of Jesus Christ within the downtown culture of Bellingham, especially those who do not fit in easily with the traditional context of the church.
We meet every Sunday night at 4:30pm at The Majestic – 1027 N Forest St.
Our smaller meetings, Jesus Studies, Ladies meeting, and other events throughout the week are being hosted at The Woods Coffee on the corner of Prospect and Bay streets.