Our vision is to facilitate authentic community in the Spirit of Christ Jesus – right in the midst of a busy, lonely American culture.
Our Weekly Schedule
- Tuesday: Street night from 5:30pm-8:15pm starting at the 1st Baptist
- Wednesday: House Church at Lincoln Square at 3pm
- Thursday: Open mic on break for now- Men’s Meeting at Sehome High School Basketball court at 6pm
- Friday: Ladies meeting events upon announcement. Prayer at the Light of the World Prayer Center from 3-5
- Saturday: House church at the Senti’s at 9:30am
- Sunday: House church/Bible Study at 10am at the Gray’s. Jesus Gathering meets at the Majestic from 4:30pm-6:30pm once a month on the 2nd Sunday of the month- Jesus Study all other Sundays at 5pm.
We really believe that life is about relationships. Our first relationship is with Jesus, so if you don’t know Him yet, we’d love to introduce you. But if that doesn’t interest you, you’re still welcome to come and check out what we’re doing. We desire to build authentic community in the heart of Bellingham. Envision is a place to belong, a place of welcome and love.
The Jesus Gathering
The Jesus Gathering is a gathering of house churches that meets at Hope in Christ Church on Sunset and James on the 2nd Sunday of the month at 4:30pm. This is hosted by Envision Mission.
Three Trees Coffeehouse/Open Mic
For those of you looking up information on three trees coffeehouse, it has been closed since the end of 2011. We started an open mic at the Majestic Ballroom and Dance place in 2012 that lasted until 2015. We are still evaluating and on the look out to start an open mic again. We will let folks know if and when that happens.